Tuesday 9 August 2016

Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Happy Tuesday

I am a little late with this post mainly due to some minor surgery on my shoulder and a lot due to my lovely husband who thinks a holiday from work is a good time to clear out all the clutter, as he calls it, or all the treasures I have squirrelled away incase they come in handy one day, and as I am slightly out of action he thinks I won't be able to remove those treasures from his rubbish pile!

Ho hum and on with the cards :-)

This week over at The Outlawz Gretings challenge we are playing Tic Tac Toe 


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are



My first card uses the Angie's image - Little Lila Bowling


I used one of the diagonal lines on the grid - Flowers, Image, Punch/Die Cut

I also used Spellbinders Petite Ovals small, Petite Scalloped Ovals large, Fancy Tags & Sentiments One

My second card uses the pre-coloured Dr Digi image - Blunder Woman


I used one of the diagonal lines on the grid - Red, Image, Stitching (faux)

I created the background with my Geli plate and used copy paper to mask off the stars, stripes and heart, this was based on a stencil I found a picture of on Pinterest, but the link was broken so I am unable to find who's stencil design it was. I added a Riley & Co sentiment and Gina K Designs In Stitches, the little gold stars are peel-offs and the big gold stars are made with a Woodware punch. I used my Scan N Cut to fussy cut the image.




Thank you for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment