Monday 20 November 2017

Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Happy Monday

This week over at The Outlawz it is the turn of Team B to create the inspiration for you, but as my lovely friend Linda is busy with some family stuff, I am jumping in this week.

The theme this week is "A Winter Holiday or Snow

Our wonderful sponsor is 

My card uses the image Santa Head


I coloured the image with Copic markers and used my Marvy Snow pen to create the fur on his hat.
I used a MFT Stitched Circle Scalloped Frame for the image and created the greenery with Concord & 9th's Take a Bough Dies. The berries are created out of red card using the tiny circle die from the set, I added some sparkle with a glitter pen and some Glossy Accents to add some dimension. The sentiment is from Avery Elle's stamp set of the same name and cut out and layered with Just Right's Antique Labels 1



Thanks for dropping by 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much dear friend! I do believe the whole post is adorable, but I surely love your card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete