Wednesday 7 February 2018

Creative Moments Challenge

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always anything goes with the optional twist of Weather/Sentiment

I am working with the fabulous


I am using the image - Puddles of kitty love




I coloured the sweet image with Copic markers and cut it out with MFT's Stitched Mod Rectangle Stax. I also used this die to cut out 2 more pieces of white card stock and emboss with Lawn Fawn's Windy & Cloudy Backdrops, I used some Peacock Feathers & Tumbled Glass Distress inks to create the colour.  The red card you see behind the die cuts was just a rectangle cut to a 1/4" larger than the die and the a corner rounder used on the 2 corners. The embossing behind the die cuts is created with Crafters Companion 8x8 embossing folder - Rain. The sentiment is by X-Cut - With Love.



Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing such a beautiful job with this image! Love the colouring and the layout and appreciate you watermarking it for me too :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete